TORONTO, June 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Peeks Social Ltd. (TSX.V: PEEK) (OTCQB: PKSLF) (the “Firm”) wish to present an replace on the standing of the submitting of its annual and interim monetary statements, accompanying administration dialogue and evaluation and associated CEO and CFO certifications.
On Might 20, 2020, the Canadian Securities Directors (“CSA”) issued a discover stating that securities regulators shall be offering coordinated aid consisting of a 45-day extension for sure periodic filings required to be made between June 2, 2020 and August 31, 2020 on account of the COVID-19 pandemic. As such the Alberta Securities Fee (“ASC”) has enacted Blanket Order 51-519 – Short-term Exemption from Sure Company Finance Necessities (“ASC 51-519”). The Firm shall be counting on this extension interval as a result of delays skilled as results of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Firm shall be counting on the non permanent exemption pursuant to ACS 51-519 in respect to the next provisions:
- the requirement to file audited monetary statements for the yr ended February 29, 2020 (the “Annual Monetary Statements“) inside 120 days of the Firm’s monetary yr finish as required by part 4.2(b) of NI 51-102;
- the requirement to file interim monetary statements for the three month interval ended Might 31, 2020 (the “Interim Monetary Statements“) inside 60 days of the Firm’s first quarter as required by part 4.4(b) of NI 51-102
- the requirement to file administration dialogue and evaluation (the “Annual MD&A“) for the interval coated by the Annual Monetary Statements inside 120 days of the Firm’s monetary yr finish as required by part 5.1(2) of NI 51-102;
- the requirement to file administration dialogue and evaluation (the “Interim MD&A“) for the interval coated by the Interim Monetary Statements inside 60 days of the Firm’s first quarter as required by part 5.1(2) of NI 51-102;
- the requirement to file certifications of the Annual Monetary Statements (the “Certificates” and along with the Annual Monetary Statements, the “Annual Filings“) pursuant to part 4.1 of Nationwide Instrument 52-109; and
- the requirement to file certifications of the Interim Monetary Statements (the “Certificates” and along with the Interim Monetary Statements, the “Interim Filings“) pursuant to part 5.1 of Nationwide Instrument 52-109.
The Firm confirms that for the reason that submitting of its interim consolidated monetary statements for the interval ended November 30, 2019, there have been no materials enterprise developments aside from these disclosed via Firm press releases.
The Firm is continuous to work diligently and expeditiously with its auditors to file the Annual Filings on or earlier than August 12, 2020 and the Interim Filings on or earlier than September 13, 2020. Within the interim, administration and different insiders of the Firm are topic to a buying and selling black-out coverage as described, in precept, in part 9 of Nationwide Coverage 11-207 – Failure to File Stop Commerce Orders and Revocations in A number of Jurisdictions.
For additional info, please contact:
Peeks Social Ltd.
Chairman & Chief Govt Officer
Ahead Wanting Statements
This information launch incorporates forward-looking statements referring to the anticipated advantages to be acquired from the lowered payout instances. There will be no assurance that such statements will show to be correct and precise outcomes and future occasions may differ materially from these anticipated in such statements. Essential elements that might trigger precise outcomes to vary materially from the Firm’s expectations are dangers detailed on occasion within the filings made by the Firm with securities laws. Ahead-looking statements contained on this information launch are expressly certified by this cautionary assertion. The forward-looking statements contained on this information launch are made as of the date of this information launch and the Firm will replace or revise publicly any of the included forward-looking statements as expressly required by Canadian securities legislation.
Neither the TSX Enterprise Trade nor its Regulation Companies Supplier (as that time period is outlined within the insurance policies of the TSX Enterprise Trade) has reviewed or accepts duty for the adequacy or accuracy of this Launch.